By Sara Russell Gonzalez,Denise Beaubien Bennett
Detailed advice and over 50 portraits supply readers with sage suggestions and specified directions on:
- planning a proposal
- printer choice tips
- preparing the location
- addressing employees matters for brand spanking new service
- developing provider workflows and procedures
- managing inevitable disasters
- developing policies
- conducting the “reference interview” for 3D printing
- staff education tips
- outreach activities
This booklet brings into one position the entire information you would like for constructing and imposing a 3D printing carrier in any library.
Read or Download 3D Printing: A Practical Guide for Librarians (Practical Guides for Librarians) PDF
Best library & information science books
The PLA effects sequence has lengthy served to assist public librarians envision, assessment, and reply to group wishes with distinct courses and prone. construction from this confirmed version, Strategic making plans for effects is the absolutely revised model of making plans for effects, the foundational booklet during this groundbreaking sequence.
During this publication, 9 librarians from around the kingdom describe their libraries’ most sensible practices during this key region. Their contributions diversity from all-encompassing customer support guidelines and types any library can either adapt and be pleased with to micro-approaches that emphasize providing very good user-focused expertise making plans, photo booklet association with buyers in brain, internet 2.
Remodeling learn Libraries for the worldwide wisdom Society explores serious features of study library transformation wanted for profitable transition into the twenty first century multicultural atmosphere. The ebook is written by way of leaders within the box who've genuine international adventure with transformational swap and thought-provoking rules for the way forward for study libraries, educational librarianship, examine collections, and the altering nature of worldwide scholarship inside of a better schooling context.
Libraries, Human Rights, and Social Justice: permitting entry and selling Inclusion examines the interrelationships among electronic literacy, electronic inclusion, and public coverage, emphasizing the affects of those coverage judgements at the skill of people and groups to effectively perform the knowledge society.
- Transdisciplinarity Revealed: What Librarians Need to Know
- Chinese Migrant Entrepreneurship in Australia from the 1990s: Case Studies of Success in Sino-Australian Relations (Chandos Asian Studies Series)
- Records Classification: Concepts, Principles and Methods: Information, Systems, Context (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Find journalists to write about your startup: 100 Places to Get Press Coverage for Your Startup
- 99 Jumpstarts for Kids: Getting Started in Research
- Make It Here: Inciting Creativity and Innovation in Your Library
Extra resources for 3D Printing: A Practical Guide for Librarians (Practical Guides for Librarians)